Use the power of aesthetics to communicate your values and purposes as a company to both your clients and employees.
One of the things we do is what is called “Corporate Art”. This can be anything from outfitting your entire facility with contemporary art which gives it an entire new look and statement of what you do, to freshening up and rearranging the art you already have to give it an up-to-date look.
We’ve done projects which are strictly décor and mood, to highly personalized installations reflecting your company’s products and services. Examples of some projects are:
- Framing a pediatrician’s entire Dr. Seuss gorgeous serigraph collection!
- Framing of company policy and mission statements.
- Framing of organizational charts.
- Printing and framing of patient photos telling the story of a medical foundation.
- Framing of posters of agricultural crops and antique fruit crate labels for a corporation which engineers harvesting equipment .
- Framing of inspirational posters for a hospice management corporation.
- Framing of donor appreciation certificates.
- Framing of diplomas and qualification certificates for professionals.
Creating a cohesive and coordinated framing design for the entire office is key to a beautiful and inspiring work environment.